Camperceilidh is a play on the Scottish Capercaillie – A wild and wonderful, but also rare woodland grouse. They are difficult to see and to find, but they are there.
We would like you to undertake your trip of a lifetime, activity holiday, or gentle tour around our beautiful country in the same manner: To blend in with the locals, (socially distant – of course) to not make a fuss, to appreciate and respect people, places and the environment.
Our motto is Take only Photographs - Leave only Footprints
About The Capercaillie
“The Capercaillie” Campervan, has everything you need, including a toilet and shower, to keep you well and truly self contained.
As well as cooking facilties, a Fridge, Hot Water and Heating, there is plenty of room for your Luggage and Bicycles, and to safely store any rubbish to be disposed of at the next available and suitable opportunity. Similarly Campsites can be accessed every 3-4 days to dispose of the “Black Water” from the Toilet Cassette.
A Tent and Sleeping Bags are also available if you fancy a night under the stars.
- 3 Berths - 3 Seatbelt Seats
- 2 Ring Gas Hob, Oven, Fridge,
- In Built Shower & Cassette Toilet
- 12 and 24V Power Sockets
- Heating, Hot and Cold Fresh Water for your comfort
- Fully equipped with Crockery, Cutlery, Glassware, Pots, Pans and Utensils.
- Storage room for all your kit
- Many extras for your comfort and enjoyment
- 2.0 TDI Blue Motion Diesel Engine
- Manual 6 Speed Gearbox
- Electric Windows, ABS, ESP, Airbags, Adjustable Seatbelts
- Rotating Front Seats
- DAB Radio / CD player, Aux Input, SD Card Slot 12V Charging Slot
- Lockable Glove Box
- Perfect for Couples or Family Trips
- Very Easy to Drive - Just like a Car
- Maximum Capacity: 3 Adults or 2 Adults & 1 Child or 1 Adult & 2 Children + The Dog!
Rent The Capercaillie
Embark on your adventure with the Capercaillie at a Rate of £120/day - Minimum 3 day Hire. This includes Fully Comprehensive Insurance, Full RAC Cover, and Covid Compliant Cleaning on your departure. Note: Hand Wash and Hand Sanitiser and daily cleaning materials are all provided.
Gas / Electric Hot Water System, Heating, Gas Cooker, Electric Fridge, Leisure Battery, Food Grade Water Hose, Pots, Pans, Cooking Utensils, Cutlery, Crockery, Toilet and Shower, Tent, Sleeping Bags or Duvet Bedding, Mattress Protector, Step, Folding Garden Chairs, Tow Bar, Cycle Rack.
A Full Handover (socially-distant) will be provided on how all the facilities onboard work, as well as written instruction guides and photographs. We will also be available by phone or e-mail to answer your queries.
Should you wish to bring along your Dog, please contact us to discuss the requirements. Note: there will be an additional Cleaning Charge for this, for the comfort and assurance of our subsequent clients, which you can add in the Extras section.